Monday, February 15, 2010

More CT Layouts and a FREEBIE!!

Hello once again! I'm back once again, to show off some more awesome CT layouts with my "Just Smile" kit!

Mandy


Amanda


Jerusha


Chrissy


Dannethia



Tammy


I have the best CT team, no really I do! And soon I will be introducing them all to you!! OK, onto the freebie!

Here is a quickpage!



Click here to download.

And check out Tammy's blog for a blog background freebie AND a quickpage! Don't forget to leave some love!!

Also, click here to purchase "Just Smile" and get it for 50% off!! Hurry, this offer is only up until Monday!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Layout category today (look for timestamp: [16 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love this kit!! Just went and bought it at Divine Digital!

    ReplyDelete