Sunday, March 28, 2010

Jungle Princess Kit and FREEBIE!

Hi all! I have a new kit out called "Jungle Princess". I LOVE this kit! It was inspired by my daughter's leopard print blanket with pink ruffles. I LOVE this look! It is a fun and versatile kit!!



Right now you can buy this kit 40% off! Hurry, you only have until Monday!! Click here to purchase.

And here are some layouts by my CT!

Mandy


Tammy


Amanda



Jerusha


Chrissy


Last but definitely not least is a FREEBIE! Here is a mini sampler of the papers of this kit.


Click here to download.

Come back tomorrow for a sample of the elements!! Also, become a fan of Digi Scrapz by Christi on facebook! When I get 75 fans, everyone will get a FREE kit!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [29 Mar 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank U, I liked the papers so much I had to go get the kit!

    ReplyDelete