Friday, April 30, 2010

Long time no see!

Wow, it's been a while hasn't it? Lucky for me, my IMAC crashed Monday night (my baby!) so I had to get a new one. Luckily everything was backed up but it took a while to get everything all settled. But I'm back! And I'm ready to tell you about some news!

As you can see, my header and blinkie have changed! I am now "Designs by Christi". Thought I'd get a more "sophisticated" name, lol. ALSO, my big news is I am now designing at Stuff to Scrap! I am so happy to be with such a fabulous store! Pretty soon I will be having a Grand Opening Sale over there so be on the lookout for that!

With that said, I am going to be leaving MBH. :( I just know my little brain can't handle all 3 stores. But that's GREAT news for you because I am having a Store Closing Sale until May 11th!


Check it out! Click here to go to my store.

Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment