Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New CT members!

Hi all! I am here to introduce my 2 new CT members! Welcome ladies!

My name is Kiana.  I am a 30 something wife, and mother to three crazy kids.  My daughter (Shelby) is 14, my oldest son (Jacob) is 12, and then we have our little surprise package who was 1 in February.  I do home daycare so that I can stay home for my kids.  It gets a little crazy around my house some days but I love it.  It gives me a lot to scrap!  I have been digi scrapping for over a year now.   I traditionally scrapped for about ten years prior to that.  I love digital scrapbooking because I can scrap even if I just have a half an hour!

My family and I live in Illinois in the middle of the woods.  Yes, there is more to Illinois then just corn and soybeans!  Living in the woods can be quite entertaining with all the wildlife running around.  My sister-in-law likes to say that we have the Discovery Channel right outside our window and some days that is pretty accurate.  Besides scrapbooking I also like to read,  help my husband with our huge vegetable garden, and go hiking with my family.  We LOVE the outdoors!! 
 


I am a wife of 12 years to the love of my life, and a SAHM mom to 5 kids between the ages of 3-10 years old. They truly are amazing kids, and are the reason I scrap! Besides scrapbooking, I love to vacation with my family, read, sing and dance. I am also totally addicted to collecting scrapbook kits! I can't stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment