Saturday, July 24, 2010

Please welcome my new CT members!

Without further ado, here are my new CT members! 

Jessica
Jessica, known as scrapjrlgcp in the digiscrapping world, is a SAHM of a wonderful 13 month old daughter, who is her inspiration for scrapping! She has been married for 4 years to a highschool coach and he tolerates her addiction to digiscrapping:) She CTs for SAHM Scrapper, Digital Scrap Fun, Becky Young Designs, Scrapteam2008, and now Designs by Christi. 


Karen
I'm a SAHM to two active children, a girl that is 9 and a boy that is almost 8, they keep me on my toes. I love lots of different activities that I like; running, hiking, camping, biking, reading, and whatever my kids are into at the moment. I can't remember the last time I felt bored. I started scrapping in October 2009 and I'm having fun learning new techniques and challenging myself to always do better.

Thao
I'm married and living in the beautiful sunny southern California.  I work full-time and love to travel, spend time with family, friends, and enjoy just everyday of life.  I made my first paper scrapbook album on our vacation with friends in 1999 and felt in love with the scrapbooking idea ever since.  I recently started on digital scrapbooking and now an addict.  I just plainly love to scrap and preserve the precious memories of our life through beautiful layouts.

Jennifer
I have always wanted to be able to call myself a scrapper. I went on a mission to gather all the paper, embellishments and tools I could find. This did not make me a scrapper. I would watch my friends make these wonderful pages, while I struggled to cut a peice of paper to suit my needs. I would make 1 page to every 5 of theirs. I was incredibly frustrated. That is until I discovered digital scrapbooking...and that is where my story begins.
For the last 6 months, I have been dabbling in digital scrapbooking. FINALLY I am able to make the pages that others seem to make with paper. I have found my medium. I learn a little more everyday. After all the practices and concerts and work and dinner and homework, I find a few minutes to myself and I scrap. I take those few minutes for my sanity.


I'm so excited to have these talented ladies on my team!! Thanks to all who applied!

No comments:

Post a Comment