Thursday, September 6, 2012

Want to take a challenge?

Ok, I know this is my digital scrapbook blog, but I started a new health and fitness blog, go HERE to check it out.
I mentioned this on my other blog, but I wanted to mention it on this blog. I recently had a baby (5 months ago) and have now changed my life- Fitness is (and already was) a BIG part of my life as well as eating clean! Check out my results that I recently had from a 90 day program with Les Mills Pump!

So let me ask you a question, have you heard of P90X, Turbofire, Chalean Extreme, Insanity, or Brazil Butt Lift? Have you:
A. Bought a program and never started it?
B. Started a program, but never finished?
C. Completed a program and want to try another one?
or
D. Heard about these amazing programs and want to try them out?
Let me know below which one you are (A,B,C, or D) by messaging below and then come join my Fall Challenge if you are ready to change your life! Email me at digiscrapzbychristi@gmail.com and I will send you details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment